Insurance / Health Fund
FirstMed has established relationships with over 50 private insurance providers in order to facilitate medical claims in the most convenient manner. We assist with completing all the necessary medical claim forms as well as sending them directly to your insurance provider.
Direct Billing Service is Easy and Free - Here´s How it Works:
- On your first visit, please bring your member card issued by your insurance company. We will make a copy of the card and place it in your medical file.
- As a guarantee, FirstMed requires a Credit Card Authorization form, which will be provided at the reception desk. The information given on the form will be kept strictly confidential.
- After your visit we will give you the necessary claim form for you to sign, which we will submit on your behalf.
- Fees not covered by your insurance policy are required to be paid at the time of service (i.e. deductibles, co-pays, etc.).
- Direct billing to insurance providers means you are only responsible to pay the portion of the invoice not covered by your policy.
- In case the insurance company denies the claim, the patient will be responsible for paying the outstanding amount.