Primary Care Plan
The Primary Care Plan provides basic medical coverage for up to three occasions per year.
The three visits can include:
- A consultation with a Family Practitioner/GP, Internist, Gynecologist or Pediatrician
- Diagnostics – if medically indicated - including on-site x-ray, ultrasound and mammography; laboratory tests
- Annual Well Child Check
- Annual Gynecological Check
Exclusions and additional charges:
- After hours outpatient visits require an additional charge of HUF 5,000 per visit.
- All medical services not mentioned above are not included in the price of the Plan. The exclusions include but are not limited to the below listed services:
- Preventative care
- Specialist consultations
- Hospital care
- ENG/EMG diagnostics; CT scan/MRI diagnostics
- Ambulance transportation and home visits
- Dental Care
- Medications, vaccinations and medical supplies (i.e. bandages, crutches, casts and splint application etc)
- Laser treatments and bone density screening
- Physical therapy, therapeutic massage
- Prenatal care
- Infertility and assisted fertilization treatments
- Conditions arising from drug abuse, alcoholism or sexually transmitted diseases treatment
Should you require any of those services, please inquire about the prices prior to the treatment as some of them may involve significant costs.
Price: HUF 75,000
Contact: Tina Pálfalvi
Valid from January 1, 2013 until further notice.